Exclusive Cars (GB) Limited
MOT & Service
Exclusive Cars (GB) Ltd are pleased to offer over 60 years of combined experience from our factory trained Master Technicians. This complemented by our multi-bay workshop, featuring the most up to date technical equipment, ensures that your cherished motor car remains running as close to as when it left the factory.
Our Service Director hold the prestigious title of MIMI (Member of the Institute of the Motor Industry) reflecting his extensive skills and experience in the motor industry.
Our aim is to provide a one-stop solution saving you time and money. We offer car servicing at competitive prices, using genuine or approved parts thus ensuring that the manufacturer warranty remains in tact. We make the process easy and simple which is why we are a trusted source of servicing cars for both private individuals and corporate customers.
Waste disposal and recycling. – we aim to select fluids and parts that are easily recyclable or can be disposed of in environmentally friendly manner..
Our services include:
1. Servicing and maintenance of cherished marques :
Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, Rolls-Royce and Volvo.
We adhere strictly to car manufacturer’s service schedules and only use GENUINE OR APPROVED PARTS. We also enjoy a good working relationship with a number of vehicle and parts manufacturers to service any specific requests, thus ensuring your car stays where it is supposed to – on the road.
2. Vehicle diagnosis – we have the latest diagnostic and most up to date technical equipment to diagnose and remedy faults and work confidently with the latest innovations
3. Engine tuning – we provide an engine tuning service to ensure you car is running at its optimum performance and working efficiently – a factor all too important to ensure reduced fuel consumption and lower emissions for the environment.
4. MOT – we have in-house facility to carry out MOTs (Ministry Of Transport motor vehicle testing)
5. GENUINE parts sourcing - Your car is a technical masterpiece that is made up of between 15,000 and 20,000 Original parts. Many OEM or approved parts are in stock, with the rest being available on a next day service
6. Lifestyle and accessories – we have access to a wide range of manufacturer and specialist accessories - from mugs to ski racks.